In addition to our fabulous amenities, Legacy features more events for our residents than any other community in the Treasure Valley.
Christmas Reindeer Hunt
Golf Cart Parade
4th of July Parade
Wednesday Food Trucks
Private Golf Course.
We strive to maintain a wonderful golf experience for our residents. There’s no tee time, just show up and join a group or play through on your own. No duffers, fix your divots, rake the sand traps, and try to stay out of the pond.
Adult and children’s goal posts are located on the field and ready for community use. We encourage laughter, exercise, and a strong sense of competition. Get Out & Play!
Many Ponds abound at Legacy. The largest pond at Legacy is open to the entire community to fish from the community access shore. Residents on the pond can fish and boat right from their backyard beaches. You may even stumble across a remote control sail boat race. Let the Regatta begin!
Tennis and Pickleball
Three private regulation tennis courts are gated and available to the entire community. Burn some calories and stay in shape competing against some of the best Legacy pros.
Family fun at its finest. Three beautiful pools are nestled around Legacy to lure you in on hot summer days and warm nights. Gated and private for community members only, it is a great way to relax, swim, or wade in the waters. Bring your Sun block!
Throughout Legacy there are pathways and trails for walking, biking, and jogging. On any day you can meet your neighbors while you take a relaxing stroll. You can do all this while admiring the Boise foothills, beautiful landscaping, and architecturally desirable homes. Smiling and saying hello is strongly encouraged!
Near the intersection of Floating Feather Road and Palmer Drive
Eagle, Idaho 83616
When is irrigation water turned on and turned off?
- Typically, irrigation is set between April 15 – October 15.
- The Developer/HOA may have irrigation turned on outside those dates for repairs or maintenance.
- The weather in Eagle can drop below freezing. Protect your irrigation system by having a professional landscape company blow out your sprinkler lines.
What are the parking rules at Legacy?
- No parking any vehicles on public or private streets or thoroughfares.
- Only “primary vehicles” may be parked in the driveway overnight. (Primary vehicles are often referred to as your daily driver).
- No “storing” of ANY vehicles in driveways or on streets.
- Enclosed garages MUST be used for: Commercial vehicles, equipment, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, golf carts, boats, and other water craft, trailers, stored vehicles, project vehicles, and inoperable vehicles.
- Exempt: Visiting guests may use street parking for reasonable/short time use only.
- Exempt: Delivery, construction, and service vehicles may use street parking during normal business hours for such period of time as is reasonably necessary to provide service or make a delivery.
- Exempt: RV/Boats and other recreational vehicle trailers are allowed a SHORT loading and unloading time. Otherwise they MUST be stored in a garage or offsite.
- Click to see Legacy Parking Policy
How do I get an HOA approval to make changes to my property?
- Examples include: Fence, shed, pergolas, pools, hot-tub, play structures, flag poles, new landscaping, structural changes, additions, paint, pools, trash bin concealment, etc…
- ANY AND ALL changes to your property that are visible from any common area or neighboring home MUST be approved by the HOA per our CCR and design review guidelines.
- Please refer to the Design Review guidelines under the Property Enhancements tile within the homeowner portal, follow the process, and get an approval before you begin your project.
I have a pet. Any rules I should be aware of?
- Cats and dogs should be kept on a leash when outside the home.
- Cats and dogs are NOT allowed on the golf course.
- No more than 3 pets per household.
- No farm animals or livestock
- You MUST clean up after your dog. There are doggy stations throughout Legacy, but please carry your own poop bags too, and dispose of it in a trash bin.
When is garbage pickup?
- Please check with Republic Services for your specific garbage scheduling.
- Trash bins cannot be left on the street over 24hours.
Where do I store my trash bins?
- Typically, bins are placed in the garage.
- Trash bins cannot be left outside without an approved barrier that conceals the trash bin from all sides.
- If you are considering placing a bin outside, you MUST have an HOA approved barrier added to your property (at your cost) that conceals the trash bin from all sides, please referred to Property Enhancements and follow the Design Review process.
Where do I keep my garden tools and mower?
- Garden tools and mowers must be kept out of sight. Typically, these items are placed in the garage.
When do I pay my HOA dues?
Can I be fined for violating the community charter rules?
- Yes, however you will be notified of the violation and asked to resolve the issue prior to being fined.
Where do I locate all the rules and policies within Legacy?
- Please refer to the Rules and Policies section within Owner's Portal
- Read the General Rules
- Read the Community Charter on the HOA Information page
- The HOA board of directors reserves the right to add, modify and change rules and policies at its discretion.
- If you have a question please email Info@legacyidahohao.com
Legacy Community Association, Inc.
PO Box 2498, Eagle, ID 83616
Get Out & Play!
© 2012-2022 Legacy Community Association, Inc.
All rights reserved.